Hey guys! I thought it would be interesting be a little more personal on the posts and talk a little about me. Hope you enjoy it!
- I Love Christmas, it is my favorite time of the year and I hate that is summer and always REALLY hot here on Brazil. It’s so commercial, but I keep thinking that it brings what is best in people.
- My favorite place in the world (with an exception of someone’s arms) is wherever there is a coffee and a book with me. Seriously. It can be anywhere.
- I don’t like phone conversations. I hate when I have to call people, I’d rather be talking face to face. Or not talking at all.
- When I am alone, I always ate my meals watching something. I think is too sad eat without company.
- I hate studying but I love learning new things, more than anything.
- I have never broken a bone. And I kind of want this to happen really badly when I was a kid. Kids are so stupid sometimes.
- I LOVE watching TV series. SO MUCH. My favorites are (at this very moment): Supernatural, Modern Family, Glee, Once Upon a Time, Girls, Law and Order SVU, Game of Thrones, Homeland, The Big Bang Theory, Mad Men, Pretty Little Liars, Bones, Gotham and Marvel’s Agents of Shield.
- I watch A LOT of TV series.
- My role models are J.K. Rowling and Carl Sagan.
- I really do not have a favorite color. When people ask me that I usually answer that is red.
- I cry all the time. But it doesn’t mean it is not sincere.
- I love make people happy, especially the ones that I love most.
- I can’t whistle.
- I love sleeping but don’t like going to sleep.
- I don’t trust people that have never done something weird in their lives.
- I love getting older.
- I am not afraid of death. My own death, at least.
- I am always late for my classes.
- I hate buying new shoes. I just do it if I really need it.
- I am a Sagittarius, Gemini rising. And yeah, I do like Astrology.
- I am terrible at sports.
- I love the Harry Potter series. It brings me so much joy, I can’t even say.
- I do not leave my apartment without A LOT of sunscreen. I hate getting tan.
- I don’t have a religion (
yet). I just believe in God, although I was baptized Catholic when I was a baby.
- I am a feminist.
Can you relate with some of the above? Leave a comment!
Have a wonderful day!